Thursday, January 10, 2019

About Me

The art in my skin represents the experiences that I have been through or things that are very meaningful to me. Each piece has its own unique story.

I come from thousands of miles away. I moved here from California, and everything in Georgia is very different in every way. I'm used to palm trees surrounded by no grass whereas here its full of trees and green grass everywhere!

Family is very important to me. Whether is be by blood or by bond, loyalty is a very important aspect in my inner circle!

1 comment:

  1. Good choice of image to relate to the fact that you are from California.

    ReplyDelete

Introduction to Final Paper

English 1102 Research Paper Anthony Zamora Haiti vs Dominican Republic The Dominican Republic and Haiti make up one island, but ...